Please use Discord, website is being reconstructed, however the shop still works.

Video Game Build Contest! Hosted by Jadey

jadearadecupcakejadearadecupcake Community Admin
edited September 2016 in Build Contest
Hey everyone!
(I can't do an announcement >.>)
But I'm hosting the next contest for some new blood >:) this will be a creative build in plot world based onnnnn VIDEO GAMES!

Do you have a fave video game? Is it minecraft? Well now's your chance to show it off!
Now I understand that it may be a bit confusing so this sign up is going to be different, I want you to put your ign and what video game you're going to be building about, if your favorite video game is minecraft, it's going to be a free build based on your imagination. BUT for games I don't know, I will be looking up reference pictures solely because I have never played or seen it but it will not change my opinion of your build.

I have built an example (which will be the spawn area for the comp) of one of my fave games and that's Doom, I built the Hell Mountain from Doom of my own interpretation.

Each one of you will get 4 plots to start with, if you need more you can ask but you may have to move to a bigger area, I need a headcount to see how many sets of four plots I will need so...SIGN UP NOW :D

I will give you one month, if it seems like people need more time (due to school/work/etc etc) I will give more time.

Comments