Please use Discord, website is being reconstructed, however the shop still works.

HackBusters!

DaDerpKnightDaDerpKnight Member
edited August 2016 in Community Help Forum
Ok, so recently there has been a frenzy of hackers that are invading MineyCrafty and someone has to do something to prevent the chaos caused by them (well, the admins are there to cure it, of course).
Alexenderman14a and I, DaDerpKnight, have teamed up to find and defeat hackers. Any person who joins the server for the first time and stalk spy on them for a while and see if they have fly/x-ray, etc.
We do this with the help of invisibility potions and spectral arrows (thanks to 1.9 *wink*) to come to a conclusion.
We're even working on a base of operations and we have a logo.
Admin help is much appreciated!
Anyone who wants to join us needs to fill out this template.
=============================================
Your IGN (In-game name):
(*)Time-zone:
(*)What times are you most active?:
(*)Skype Username:
(*)Why do you want to become a HackBuster?:
Do you have any ranks/god/fly etc.?:
(*)How long have you played Minecraft?:
(*)How long have you played on MineyCrafty?:
Has a staff member ever had to take action against you on MineyCrafty?
(Mutes, kicks, bans):
(*)Why should we choose you?
Anything else you want to add:
(*)'s are important questions, we will be looking at these carefully.

Remember to read the questions carefully; the more you write the better your chances!
Good luck to everybody who applies!
(Inspired from the staff application template)

Time-zones and the times you are most active are important because we will be having shifts and patrols.
Ones who catch the hackers will get a reward!
Happy mining!
- Durpy

Comments

• mjcharliemjcharlie Member
    edited August 2016
    Your IGN (In-game name):JEFF original ign mjcharlie
    (*)Time-zone:cst? (*)What times are you most active?: I don't know once I do all my chores?
    (*)Skype Username:i will not tell but I will tell the hackbusters
    (*)Why do you want to become a HackBuster?:because I have god armor to want fight hackers also I killed one of the insane hackers yesterday on mineycrafty
    Do you have any ranks/god/fly etc.?: Yes I always have a /dis that is kinda like /vanish
    (*)How long have you played Minecraft?:4th year
    (*)How long have you played on MineyCrafty?:
    Has a staff member ever had to take action against you on MineyCrafty?
    (Mutes, kicks, bans): kicked for be cuz I want to by Woofie :P and kicked for kicked from the server
    (*)Why should we choose you? because I have fly god and invis command and yesterday I was on mineycrafty and a other server I play and I rekted a hacker on mineycrafty and another server
    Anything else you want to add: I don't think I missed anything I atleast didn't miss any imporatent questions
  • is the shirt logo gonna say mineycrafty in the front and hackbusters in the back?
  • alexenderman14aalexenderman14a Member, Trial Moderator
    sure you are in
  • Congratulations, Mjcharlie! You have been declared as an official HackBuster.
  • Edit how long have you played mineycrafty almost a year
  • IGN: sanpie1 (nick: San)
    Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone
    What time am I most active: for the rest of the summer after I do my chores and during the School year after school (Depends on the amount of homework I have)
    Skype Username: Melanie (IGN:sanpie1)
    Why do you wanna be a HackBuster: Because I want to be able to help with annoying hackers since I already went threw hackers from yesterday that where very very annoying
    Do you have any ranks/god/fly ect: Yes my rank is Helper and I have fly
    How long have you played Minecraft: Not really sure I think 2 or 3 years
    How long have you played on MineyCrafty: I've played for adleast a year now maybe more
    Has a staff member ever had to take action against you on mineycrafty: No they have not
    Why should we choose you: Because I want to help against hackers and stopping them they can be very annoying and I have had multiple times where I saw how annoying they where (Including on other servers)
    Anything else you want to add: With school it might be a little hard for me but I should still have time for my favorite game and helping with those hackers! :)

Sanpie1
  • Sanpie is in :D
    I will skype you guys the co-ords for the Hackbusters secret base of operations.
    edited August 2016
    We found a new player today fly hacking but would stop we told him to not fly then he said your flying so we said we had /fly and he said how do you revice /fly didn't take screenshot look into server logs admins new now screenshotted saying he claims he was flying
    durpy where is the secret base skype me the co-ords
  • Good job guys.
    The secret base is under construction. I will contact you guys if I need help :D
  • ... No one named Alex believes me
    it seems the hackers are coming a lot more since notpalle and krong came online
    I got a new hack busters skin
    I wonder when the server will be back
  • Your skin looks exactly the same I got my new hack busters skin and it is infacted the same but I have a new outfit in it
    ? how have you seem my skin?
  • Untold secrets
    okayyyyyyyy
    does anyone know when the server is expected to be back its been atleast 6 hours
  • jadearadecupcakejadearadecupcake Community Admin
    Its a skin stealer and it all depends on when Tru can get the info from one of the owners
    hi jade so could it be days still?
  • jadearadecupcakejadearadecupcake Community Admin
    I texted them about it but I doubt i'll get a response soon
    k thanks
  • can we use the /dis fishinghook glitch if a hacker joins?
    edited August 2016
    Yup it's like invis potions
  • You haven't apply TerrorRax ???
    edited August 2016
    I think we have enough members for now once the base is ready we can reveiw any applacations previously given but untill now we have enough members altho if a hacker is online don't hesate to report him/her I think we need to discus applications as a group now there is 4 members me derp San and MJ
  • i might apply