Please use the Discord Server Forums, as this Website is being edited. You can still use the shop, join the forums and brows staff appeals, posts etc, as every thing is till working, however it is not checked as much as discord and other means of contact.

Ban/mute appeal template

(*) denotes important information - please pay special attention to these. ========================================================================= (*) What's your in game name? Diamond jev but its now jamaica fan 007 How old are you? 10 yrs old (*) Why were you banned and/or muted on MineyCraftey? for swearing (*) Have you been issued any warnings, mutes or bans previous to this incident on MineyCrafty? How long have you played Minecraft? almost ayear How long have you played on MineyCrafty? Do you promise to vote daily, whenever you can? yes (*) Why should we allow you to come back? =============================im sorry for swearing im just getting older and im srry========================================== Anything else you want to add? plz let me back in ======================================================================== this has been improved by Member: BitBakedBaker

Comments

• you sir just messed up the template
  • PyroRat18PyroRat18 Owner, SpamBuster
    (*) denotes important information - please pay special attention to these. ========================================================================= (*) What's your in game name? Diamond jev but its now jamaica fan 007
    How old are you? 10 yrs old
    (*) Why were you banned and/or muted on MineyCraftey? for swearing
    (*) Have you been issued any warnings, mutes or bans previous to this incident on MineyCrafty?
    How long have you played Minecraft? almost ayear
    How long have you played on MineyCrafty?
    Do you promise to vote daily, whenever you can? yes
    =========================================================================
    (*) Why should we allow you to come back? im sorry for swearing im just getting older and im srry
    Anything else you want to add? plz let me back in
    ========================================================================
  • yes thats it
  • my name jeff
    (nobody got that reference)
  • DURPY my name is Jeff
  • It's my nick for the meome
  • i still want unbanned
  • Jev ltwelte jackaboy Jamaica fan 007 They are Deciding Please Wait
  • SchnakeSchnake Community Admin
    How long you play on mineycrafty ?
  • Atleast a year Hes play on there
  • am i unbanned
  • Please!!! Wait
  • JEV WAIT! THE ADMINS ARE TALKING ABOUT THIS!!!!!!!!
  • Just be cuz your getting older doesn't mean your starting to swear a lot look at me I'm turning 11 and I'm not swearing look at whoever doesn't swear who is 10 and up
  • PyroRat18PyroRat18 Owner, SpamBuster
    I'm sorry its a no, we are leaving it a ban for longer, if in a few weeks you still want to come back, re apply, but we need to know you have changed and are sorry
  • How long is he banned for?
  • When she said a few weeks probably around 4 or 2 that's a month if you use 4 maybe because some months have 5 weeks and 4 weeks