Please use Discord, website is being reconstructed, however the shop still works.

Helpful me being me

So I have been muting people for 5 minutes and I have to say that DAMN why so many people trying to get muted for spam or cussing constantly like really? I mean I hate doing it but I need too and then I see forums posts that say retarded guy banned me for stealing WELL guess what its my job to ban you for stealing I didn't ban him I tempbanned him but if you think making a post about me banning you is going to help? well think again its gonna make it alot worse than you think. I am so tired of this like I see _Emily hacking and well I give him some chances but then I ban him because he wont stop and don't worry i'm not giving up my job but i'm tired of this. Also if you guys need help just ask me I will be on the server in a flash don't be shy to msg me on forums its how I do my job.

-helpful Wolf

Comments

• Also no need to resign me i'm just speaking out the troubles of the people who I mute or ban i am just suprised that many people do this.
  • Snowballz_Snowballz_ Administrator
    You banned Emily?
    Do you have proof she was hacking?
    Did you give a warning first?
    Isaac won't be happy you're banning his donators.
  • WolfGam3rMCWolfGam3rMC Member
    edited August 2015
    No hes not banned atm and it was long ago xD before she donated
  • and yes i gave warnings
  • WolfGam3rMC _Emily was not hacking... If you still believe he was then show me proof if you have any. Thanks -Kadenkkjones
  • And if you know she is banning... do what it says on the forums for anybody that you think is banning.
  • #its2016
  • PyroRat18PyroRat18 Owner, SpamBuster
    @WolfGam3rMC im the new owner of ththe server with 2 others and isacc isn't in the picture any more please don't swear or use that foul language thank you.
  • VneExceededVneExceeded Administrator, SpamBuster
    edited March 2016
    Pyro MJ Necroed a post from 1 year ago. It's an old post

And MJ. Please check the date of posts before you post on them. There was no need to comment on this.
This discussion has been closed.