Please use the Discord Server Forums, as this Website is being edited. You can still use the shop, join the forums and brows staff appeals, posts etc, as every thing is till working, however it is not checked as much as discord and other means of contact.

7/7/16 DaDerpKnight Ban Appeal

DaDerpKnightDaDerpKnight Member
edited July 2016 in Ban/Mute Appeal

(*) denotes important information - please pay special attention to these.
=========================================================================

(*) What's your in game name?

How old are you? - 13 years

(*) Why were you banned and/or muted on MineyCrafty? - for building an afk machine (but I swear I didn't do it, my account might have been used)

(*) Have you been issued any warnings, mutes or bans previous to this incident on MineyCrafty? - Yes, I have been kicked and I was issued a warning by admin VneExceeded. I felt guilty and swore never to build one again.

How long have you played Minecraft? - Since the 25th of March 2015

How long have you played on MineyCrafty? - Probably 8-9 months, not sure of the date.

Do you promise to vote daily, whenever you can? - Yes.

(*) Why should we allow you to come back?
=======================================================================
I promise I did not do this and my account might have been used. I had built an afk machine before but I destroyed it and swore never to build one again, as I said before. It was built next to my previous iron farm but I had ditched that farm because it was inefficient and I was building a bigger iron farm which was 95% complete next to my home so I didn't have to wait for iron.
=======================================================================
Anything else you want to add?
========================================================================
Honestly, I did not do this and I am innocent. Please understand my situation and that I, myself, am confused. I request you to try and help me.
========================================================================
-Durpy (the real one)

Comments