Please use Discord, website is being reconstructed, however the shop still works.

Why was i baned for cheating

alexenderman14aalexenderman14a Member, Trial Moderator
I was banned for cheating when I woke up yet I don't have plugin cheats or anything please may I get a reson for this ban

Comments

• VneExceededVneExceeded Administrator, SpamBuster
    We have gone through the plot world removing enderchests because we have found evidence that a few users were using them and the creative abilities to advance them selves in the survival side of the server. Also because of the use of the creative world to cheat in slimefun stuff/levels. Your use of it was not as great as the other member and as such your ban was a lesser amount. The other player was banned for 3 days
  • alexenderman14aalexenderman14a Member, Trial Moderator
    edited July 2016
    Ok thanks FWI I destroyed the things I took besides Becan I placed but I'll Destroy that later for you and as I mentioned to the developer on at the time I did slime fun by mistake when wanting to do slime fun I creative world not knowing that it would tranfer over to the survival world thanks for the info vne I'll be sure to tell a developer before this happens to resolve the problem without you needing to fix my mistakes and me get banned luckly I have school so by the time I'm next on it'll be gone thanks
  • Ladou got banned too??
  • VneExceededVneExceeded Administrator, SpamBuster
    yes