Please use Discord, website is being reconstructed, however the shop still works.

I was disrespected

When I was playing at the start I had a little fun sayin I was a fan of MJ then I said a building was ugly turned out It was the owners and it was a joke but actually it was very cool I wish it was mine, I was banned for being rude when I though the owner PyroRat's name was ProRat so because someone said they were a pro I bet they are, but still I said sorry I was still banned though and I was just having fun. Also why would I be banned for disrespecting a owner they wanted to tpa to me bacically if it was not a owners they would have laughed but since it was a owners I was tempbanned and I was going to give your server a good rating and tell people it was great and the staff was cool. Well hey look at I was disrespected by staff and why? Because have my own thought I said this needs dirt allot wich also lead to a ban. even if I am unbanned I will still never play this server again due to the staff of the server. I WAS ABUSED BY THEM ALL except guru he is cool but the san girl and mj are very rude and not nice people and I just think your server could have been big but san just made your server suck

PS: I don't mean that but san is not my favorite staff guru is better and I just want to unbannedand get rid of this temp ban. so btw your server gets a !!!1!E!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• SchnakeSchnake Community Admin
    edited June 2016
    I have Temp. Banned You

When a staff mean that was i doo was Wrong He unbanned you fast else, 7 day wait you unbanned automatic
  • You are the rude one me and san told you not to be rude and you kept being rude me and san have Screenshots San is staff btw
  • CraftyCrafty Member
    All those people are good people crazygamer have u ever thought about who was being the real jerk.
  • And I wouldn't of Langhed still if it was a owner or not be cuz Grian has really good building Tips and a lot of people in the server watch him like PyroRat and I wouldn't of laughed if it was some else I know some people who are bad are building but I don't just stand there and say look they are really bad at Building they are such noobs
  • PyroRat18PyroRat18 Owner, SpamBuster
    well, I am glad you guys are so kind and stand up for me, I'm glad =) craftygamer I'm sorry thats how you feel. However i stick with my staffs decision. also mj I've got my own style, but yeah i like grian, i watch him for his Redstone sometimes and cool piston tricks =) Also my Minecraft name is Pyrorat18 this is a play on words to my job as an entertainer as a circus performer and the traditions Latin spelling of pirate (original: pyrat) :P
  • PyroRat18PyroRat18 Owner, SpamBuster
    I would also like to add crafty that one of our rules is to respect others and staff, I understand it may of been a joke, belive me if you had said something like that to another younger player your punishment would of most likely been a lot worse, as we are a community friendly server.
  • mjcharliemjcharlie Member
    edited June 2016
    hmm its CrazyGamer not Crafty XD and its Crazy not crafty again sorry >>:(
  • jadearadecupcakejadearadecupcake Community Admin
    And CrazyGamer I have never met, nor played with you. So ALL staff, is wrong.
  • ?
  • Lol guru banned you is he still cool now XD
  • SchnakeSchnake Community Admin
    Yes and i say it direct in the second Post.. then the pictures...