Please use the Discord Server Forums, as this Website is being edited. You can still use the shop, join the forums and brows staff appeals, posts etc, as every thing is till working, however it is not checked as much as discord and other means of contact.

I was disrespected

When I was playing at the start I had a little fun sayin I was a fan of MJ then I said a building was ugly turned out It was the owners and it was a joke but actually it was very cool I wish it was mine, I was banned for being rude when I though the owner PyroRat's name was ProRat so because someone said they were a pro I bet they are, but still I said sorry I was still banned though and I was just having fun. Also why would I be banned for disrespecting a owner they wanted to tpa to me bacically if it was not a owners they would have laughed but since it was a owners I was tempbanned and I was going to give your server a good rating and tell people it was great and the staff was cool. Well hey look at I was disrespected by staff and why? Because have my own thought I said this needs dirt allot wich also lead to a ban. even if I am unbanned I will still never play this server again due to the staff of the server. I WAS ABUSED BY THEM ALL except guru he is cool but the san girl and mj are very rude and not nice people and I just think your server could have been big but san just made your server suck

PS: I don't mean that but san is not my favorite staff guru is better and I just want to unbannedand get rid of this temp ban. so btw your server gets a !!!1!E!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• SchnakeSchnake Community Admin
    edited June 2016
    I have Temp. Banned You

When a staff mean that was i doo was Wrong He unbanned you fast else, 7 day wait you unbanned automatic
  • You are the rude one me and san told you not to be rude and you kept being rude me and san have Screenshots San is staff btw
  • CraftyCrafty Member
    All those people are good people crazygamer have u ever thought about who was being the real jerk.
  • And I wouldn't of Langhed still if it was a owner or not be cuz Grian has really good building Tips and a lot of people in the server watch him like PyroRat and I wouldn't of laughed if it was some else I know some people who are bad are building but I don't just stand there and say look they are really bad at Building they are such noobs
  • PyroRat18PyroRat18 Owner, SpamBuster
    well, I am glad you guys are so kind and stand up for me, I'm glad =) craftygamer I'm sorry thats how you feel. However i stick with my staffs decision. also mj I've got my own style, but yeah i like grian, i watch him for his Redstone sometimes and cool piston tricks =) Also my Minecraft name is Pyrorat18 this is a play on words to my job as an entertainer as a circus performer and the traditions Latin spelling of pirate (original: pyrat) :P
  • PyroRat18PyroRat18 Owner, SpamBuster
    I would also like to add crafty that one of our rules is to respect others and staff, I understand it may of been a joke, belive me if you had said something like that to another younger player your punishment would of most likely been a lot worse, as we are a community friendly server.
  • mjcharliemjcharlie Member
    edited June 2016
    hmm its CrazyGamer not Crafty XD and its Crazy not crafty again sorry >>:(
  • jadearadecupcakejadearadecupcake Community Admin
    And CrazyGamer I have never met, nor played with you. So ALL staff, is wrong.
  • ?
  • Lol guru banned you is he still cool now XD
  • SchnakeSchnake Community Admin
    Yes and i say it direct in the second Post.. then the pictures...