Please use Discord, website is being reconstructed, however the shop still works.

Your MineyCrafty emergency preparedness guide :)

VneExceededVneExceeded Administrator, SpamBuster
Hey Vne here.

Just wanted to throw this out there as something that can help our members and us the staff should we have any technical problems with the server as we have had in the past. Not saying that something bad will happen, no one wants that, but should something happen these things can help getting back on your feet easier.

*If you take a screen shot of the front of your house this is useful for describing what your house looks like. should we have to go looking for your house for some reason this would be handy to have to help find it. Even better would be to take the screen shot with f3 active so we have the co-ordinates shown on the screen shot so we know right where it is.

*Something that I also do is write down the co-ordinates of my home locations too. so in the instances that something bad happens to the server and our home locations are lost i have the co-ordinates to go back and reset a home. If you just take a screen shot of each home spot you have (with F3 active) and place the screen shots in a folder marked as homes. This makes it super easy to save the info in one place easily should you need to refer to it.

if anyone else has any useful ideas to add to keep this thread going please add it :D

Comments

• I don't get the reason of this??? can someone explain???
  • You should take a screenshot of your home with the F3 debug screen so that if your house gets deleted or we move to 1.10, your house can be retrieved. This is because the co-ordinates (X/Y/Z) will be visible on the top-left corner of the debug screen.
    Btw, good idea, Vne :)
  • mjcharliemjcharlie Member
    edited June 2016
    DaDerp we are probly gonna move on Verison 1.14 Mojang said I recommend playing 1.9 till 1,14 comes out sense a lot of those updates are coming like Every Month are sooner so Updates are coming Fast and its Hard for Mod makers And Plugin makers some plugins will probly stop being made
  • SchnakeSchnake Community Admin
    edited June 2016
    @VNE: You mean So ?

• VneExceededVneExceeded Administrator, SpamBuster
    Yes guru that's what I do. I have a list like that now that I try and keep updated with important homes I've saved so I always know where they are. Anyone have any other ideas?
  • wait wait so youre saying you Steam Teamed up to stalk us all :D
  • Mj stop being so rude. This can not be tolerated on this server, even as a joke. If I call you inhuman, it will sound very rude even as a joke.
  • mjcharliemjcharlie Member
    edited June 2016
    Hm I didn't mean to Gez bro I'm sorry my joke hurted you if it did I hope you understand that I didn't mean to do it but once you do something you cant undo something such as that post you just still can undo but you can say Youre sorry to the person and that you really mean it
  • Can't*
  • YAY 1.10 is out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ikr!
  • It actually has
  • CraftyCrafty Member
    I wil get my screenshots taken