Please use the Discord Server Forums, as this Website is being edited. You can still use the shop, join the forums and brows staff appeals, posts etc, as every thing is till working, however it is not checked as much as discord and other means of contact.

Project Gotham City

Hey everyone, it's me again!
So if you know me, you know that I'm a huge Batman fan. And I am making Gotham City (the city where Batman lives) and I need help.
It's not like I'll have full authority of the place, it's going to be like a normal city and I'll subdivide places for people to live and I wanted it to be like a group project where everyone is involved. I'm making Wayne Manor currently and here's a sneak peak of whatever I've done till now :)
(don't mind the dirt tower)

So if you are volunteering to be a part of this HUGE project which will literally take months (you can leave/join whenever you want), please tell me in the comments down, and I would LOVE to hear your opinions and ideas for this.
We will be building Wayne Manor, the clock tower, Arkham Asylum, many homes, City Hall, Wayne Tower and many more things.

Stay awesome!
-Durpy

Comments

• I tried it.. didn't work out too well.
  • PyroRat18PyroRat18 Owner, SpamBuster
    jokers theme park, plz plz plz =)
  • YES! YES! YES! I'm going to make the one from Arkham City!
  • PyroRat18PyroRat18 Owner, SpamBuster
    =0 CAN I PLZ HELP
  • YES PLZ I CANT DRAW A CIRCLE IN MS PAINT WITHOUT HELP
  • can i help? and can you make the GCPD?
  • Yes of course I will make GCPD, and yes PLEASE help!
    AS I SAID I CANT DRAW A CIRCLE IN MS PAINT WITHOUT HELP
  • I wouldn't mind to help but A I don't see you online that much because time differnts and B you said to mind my own business because I don't do anything for anybody. lol jk I would do it but I don't see you only because you know up there!! ^^