Please use the Discord Server Forums, as this Website is being edited. You can still use the shop, join the forums and brows staff appeals, posts etc, as every thing is till working, however it is not checked as much as discord and other means of contact.

Im sorry and im back from the dead

hey guys its diamond jev here and over a 2 or 1 year ago u banned me for lieing well im a nice and honest person ever
if u unban me thank you but still plz :) :(

Comments

• mjcharliemjcharlie Member
    I did the math for ya :3 and its 9 months sense u where banned your welcone Jeff and you cant be the nicest and honest person ever
  • i am beacause i dont swear anymore
    if u dont swear you can still be rude and not honest Everyone is always gonna be rude annoying and not honest theres no human being in the world that will nerver ever be rude and will lie etc
  • plz unban me
    edited June 12
    I cant believe im sayimg this but the only way ^ it says contact on discord and go to the discord chat ban appeal and make a new apply and if you dont get accepted then sorry bud https://discord.gg/Cu7xewP is the invite also why aint gonna unban you if you keep annoying then about it their just say no personally i think they dont really need a ban apeall because they nerver accept them
  • PyroRat18PyroRat18 Owner, SpamBuster
    we do and have in the past accepted them, overall we have had 21 ban appeals, 9/21 were accepted back. A) you have to prove you have changed. B) you need to apologise for what you did C) you must convince us why we should let you back. Please follow the link that mj sent you and apply