Please use the Discord Server Forums, as this Website is being edited. You can still use the shop, join the forums and brows staff appeals, posts etc, as every thing is till working, however it is not checked as much as discord and other means of contact.

DaDerpKnight's Staff Application.

What's your IGN? (In Game name): DaDerpKnight

(*) Age: 14

Language(s): English, Hindi, Urdu and to some extent, French.

Time-zone: +5:30 GMT

(*) Do you have Skype? Yes. (DaDerpKnight)
What times are you most active?:
Pretty much all the time on weekends; weekday afternoons. (+5:30 GMT.)

(*) Why do you want to become a staff member on MineyCrafty?:
I'd love to be a helper because.. well, I love to help. Times on Mineycrafty have been amazing for me and I want to make other people's experience here on Mineycrafty memorable. I love to build structures and redstone circuits and if someone requires help, I am more than welcome to lend a helping hand to them. Knowing that I'll be always there to help any member in need would be a proud and exuberant experience for me.

Previous experiences as a Staff member?
(This must be proved via screenshots of your rank on another server, or a reference from another player from your previous server): Nope.

How long have you played Minecraft?: 2 and a half years

(*) How long have you played on MineyCrafty?: 1 and a half years.

(*) Has a staff member ever had to take action against you on MineyCrafty?
(Mutes, kicks, bans): Not recently at all, but I was muted once for inappropriate speech.

(*) Do you promise to vote daily, whenever you can?: Definitely. I have been inactive for many months, but now I will vote daily.

(*) Why should we choose you?:
I always try to help the server out in a variety of ways. I shall help the newbies and never make anyone feel different or unequal. I've had experience as a leader and a helper and I'm ready to help every member in need with their Minecraft problems :)

Anything else you want to add:
(IN THE PAST)
I had given a full set of god armour to SicilyBoss, helped make Mjcharlie's castle, helped many other newbies, given a home to SuB_Zer0_76 (who I had invited onto the server) and xSosk and gave them diamond armour, given homes to SicilyBoss and Gecko23, given 10 iron blocks to xXRipclawXx and I had made player's faces as tribute for about 15 people in the 1.8 world.
I give iron armour and resources to any newbie who joins the server and help them out while they get started. I made a house for ProsCantKillMe, helped him make his treehouse for the treehouse competition, gave Sanpie1 some ideas for her treehouse and did a bunch of other things to help out the members of the server.

Thank you for your time and co-operation :D

Comments