Please use the Discord Server Forums, as this Website is being edited. You can still use the shop, join the forums and brows staff appeals, posts etc, as every thing is till working, however it is not checked as much as discord and other means of contact.

Sorry for the incovenience

=========================================================================================
Currently we have had problems due to our hosting, please hold on tight while we sort this issue, if you have any questions or want updates please refer here. thank you for your patience.
=========================================================================================
Updates:
*whilst we have this problem would you like a new world? with terrain control after christmas?
*should we get rid of the slime fun structures ?

Comments

• i think we should have a new world and remove sf structures theres nothing in the world everything has been taken like dungeons ores and stuff like that last time i went mining i found nothing and when sf was working i used my digital miner and still found nothing but coel
  • SchnakeSchnake Community Admin
    yes, Reset the world Complete and start Withour Slimefun and Reduce the Usable Aera, so we are all near the spawn my idea around the Spawn place for Users with 250x250 claims
  • PyroRat18PyroRat18 Owner, SpamBuster
    sounds good guru, i was thinking of getting players into groups and making towns with warps
  • TERROR_RAXTERROR_RAX Member
    edited December 2016
    i think we should make a new would and reset everything and make a town then an area where you can go get items like trees and ores then you can sell the items for money for stuff like claims houses and other items and add jobs or something
    that's what were thinking, however a spawn will be made, then say a town etc
  • Exactly. We should make everyone closer.
    Idea: We could make the town in a Mesa Biome, like in the Hermitcraft server!
    Why not, what you mean when the Admins Build the City, or The waysystem in the City, and we Player build the City
  • mjcharliemjcharlie Member
    edited December 2016
    If we do this can we have a world download for the world we are in now?
  • vincent most of us cant download mods like me
  • We shouldn't really do a modded server as some PCs are very weak.
    I thought of turning up the 'survival' feel to the server. The commands are getting too overpowered and Slimefun makes people unequal. Making the world smaller is a great idea. Everyone will get to know each other pretty well and comunication will be easy. We should make a nether hub kind of thing (1 nether block = 8 overworld blocks) and it will make travelling easier. Teleportation, in my opinion, is waaaay too op.
  • alexenderman14aalexenderman14a Member, Trial Moderator
    i like the ideas
  • I would quit miney prob then
    were not modding the server, its causes more bugs, its unfair on others and plugins are made for servers not mods
  • So many people complain about the server being down when I think of a server being down I think that when it's backup it will be better then ever :D
  • so sad i wanted to go on miney today i was planning on making something big
    well it should be better than ever for new year
  • Exactly :3
    To be honest, teleportation and other commands makes life too easy. Minecraft is partly about teaching a lesson of hardwork and not laziness :)
    Did I go a bit too emotional there?
    ....anyways, there's my idea.
    i hope you will not wait to new year to restart mineycrafty
  • Good luck on fixing the problem PyroRat ;)
    thank steam, i can't do it without him
    I believe in you. You can do it
  • Do y'all need some server help
    its nearly all setup, the best person to msg tru would be G4me on skype
    or talk to steam as well
  • alexenderman14aalexenderman14a Member, Trial Moderator
    cool no spam and server restart so does that mean all of our builds are gone? also are we updating?
    we are updating yes, we are trying our best to sort the server
  • It'll be a Christmas miracle if it's up by Christmas Day
    well have you looked on discord t the imagesso far
  • Server is almost ready. Tweeking the Terrain a bit. Testing plugins and transferring the domain name. I hope to have it online very soon. Latest Monday. I want to start building man! The world is epic. <3